Our Certified Partners Program is a platform designed to cultivate meaningful partnerships with schools and training centers. We love recognizing the inspiring work coming from students and offer our partners special access to people, resources and visibility to our top studios.
We are looking for partners who have:
- Been teaching Houdini for a minimum of 1 year
- Knowledgeable instructors
- High quality of student work
- Efforts devoted to connecting students to industry
When are applications open:
- The period of application for Certification will typically remain open for one month, and will occur in May-June every year
How do I apply?
- You have to be invited to apply, but if you’re interested in making a case to be nominated please contact us.
What’s in it for my School?
- Promotion: SideFX will promote your school on our website, at industry events and to our commercial customers when they are looking for talent to hire
- Sponsorship: SideFX can offer prizes for school-run contests & industry judges to connect students to studios
- Webinars: Certified schools get access to special webinars with sneak peeks of upcoming releases and advanced topics delivered by TD's and developers
- Class Presentations: Invite us to your class to give a online presentation and/or answer questions about student projects
- Portfolio Review: We can't always be on campus, but we can meet with your students online to give feedback on their portfolios.
If you have additional questions about how to become certified, please feel free to ask!